"I have a lot of problems that I can't handle on my own and I need God’s help."
We are glad that you wrote us at NeedHope.Net!! We are grateful that you saw our billboard!! Please share this news with others to help them out, too!!
Congratulations on reaching a point in your life where you know, acknowledge, and realize that you need a relationship with the Lord God Almighty. Many keep fighting the uphill and losing battle without Him based upon their own pride and “reason”, and miss the obvious True Help and Salvation God provides in this daily life and afterwards.
Many of us have many problems, and no one can handle them on his or her own successfully for the long term and with all encompassing blessings without the All-knowing God’s power, wisdom, strength, and help.
We can point you in the right direction. It may sound very simple, but the Truth is that way.
· First, know that no problem is too big or difficult for God. (Mark 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Luke 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 18:27 Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God.") No matter what, God can handle your life if you give Him the reins.
· Secondly, God proves Himself to His children daily. God has given us His Word on it. (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/trustworthy_word.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/the_word_of_god.htm)
· Thirdly, God gives exact promises to those who trust Him with their heart, mind and life. (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/Promises.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/friendship.htm + http://www.godswordisalive.org/god's_promises.htm )
Now HOW to live a life with God!!!??
1. First it is important to realize that God sees you and knows you. Just Who you are and How you are. Psalm 139. You don’t have to change to come to Him, He already wants you to come to Him. (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/My_Room.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/CometoMe.htm + http://www.needhope.net/cry_out.htm)
2. Second, it is important to know and understand that since God knows you, He knows that you cannot succeed in living the life that He has set for you from before time without His help. Consequently, God long ago decided to and did send His Son Jesus Christ (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/christ.htm) to live a life sinless (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/atonement.htm) and motivated with love and compassion (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/jesus_christ_power.htm) to show His Father’s Love for every person. Then, as part of the original plan, Jesus chose to taking the punishment that every person deserves Psalm 51 for every sin they ever committed (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/God'sLaws.htm). Jesus’ punishment that He took for you and me was the death penalty, the death on a cross.
3. Why is this important? Because every person born has a sinful nature, and has no power to combat the sin they want to do. (Romans 7:14-25) The only way to freedom from the nature bent is to be a New Creature, with Supernatural Power – to be God’s Child with His Holy Spirit Power within you ad counseling you. (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/everlasting_love.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/New_Creation.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/Pure_heart.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/big_picture.htm )
“Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His Name, He gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, Who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:12-14
4. Now is the time for courage and commitment. For not looking back, but moving forward to the future and a life of adventure that God has designed for your peace, joy, wisdom and hope to be full. There WILL be troubles and tribulation, problems and heartache, BUT you will be given all you need, and you will never be alone.
5. Next is the active decision of your mind, will, heart and spirit. This will leap you into eternal life. You will leave the power behind the snaring of the sinful life (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/SinfulLife.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/God'sLaws.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/my_religion_is_good.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/false_teachings.htm + http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/hell.htm ) and be filled with God’s power for the Righteous life (http://www.billboardsforchrist.org/Righteousness.htm ) and be headed for Heaven. God does not have abortions. When you are His child, you are His child forever!! So your gratitude for what God will do for you, who has a committed heart to Him, is immeasurably good and eternal!!
You can pray something like this out loud to the God Who is waiting to Hear Your Voice to Him. Prayer is just talking to the Lord God Almighty directly – What you say, think, and feel is just between You and the Living, Loving, Everlasting, and Omnipotent God.
Lord God, I know that I cannot get to heaven on my own. I also know that I cannot live a life well without your help. I know that my sin separates me from You, a Holy God. (Think of your sins, the lies, deception, the rationalization of what you’ve said, done, not done. Your wrong thoughts, attitudes, words, etc. The sins of your eyes, hands, mouth, feet, specifically. Confess these aloud to the Lord God, agreeing with Him that you have done them and that they are your own fault, and no one else is to blame. Hebrews 9:27 “Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,”)
God, I know that you love me. Lord Jesus Christ, I know that you love me. I know that Jesus Christ took the penalty for my sins on His cross. I ask that you place all of my sins on the cross of Jesus Christ, taking the punishment that I deserve. I trust in Your Word that You tell me -
Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit that I would live for you for the rest of my life. Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. John 3:5 Thank you for making Me Your child!!
Please teach me, guide me, show me and grow me according to Your Word for your glory, purpose and delight. Thank you for making me your child!! I love you! Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen. ( For more, see -http://www.godswordisalive.org/god's_promises.htm)
6. Lastly is the active decision daily with the tools that God Himself has provided for you personally. God has provided these important tools. Use them diligently and daily. –
We hope that this is helpful to you. Please let us know if it is or is not. Please let us know if you have any other questions, concerns, need for prayer, or God’s Word on something. We are pleased and honored to serve you and Jesus Christ the Lord God Almighty!!! "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His Face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn His Face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26
Bring me to more questions.
NeedHope.Net is of Billboards for Christ, Inc., a 501(c)3 corporation
Donations received at Billboards for Christ, Inc, P.O. Box 27, Chester, Maryland, USA 21619-0027
Fair Use Permission is granted for all teachings on this website with one constraint: All printed or verbally read material must note "Copyright of Billboards for Christ, Inc. Found at www.Needhope.Net". For more extensive use, please contact us.
All Bible verses are from The Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright© 1973,1978,1984 by International Bible Society®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. -- La Santa Biblia, Nueva Version Internacional®, NVI®. Copyright© 1999 by international Bible society®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. -- Verses followed by TEV or CEV are from Today's or Contemporary English Version with copyright permission of the American Bible Society. NKJV is by Thomas Nelson Publishing. All other writings are used with Copyright permission of CSB. Have questions or comments about this web site? Write our webmaster at Contact. Copyright © 2002 Need Hope Last modified: May 16, 2009