"no one is here for me...."
Thank you for writing to us! Thank you for serving the Lord Jesus Christ faithfully for the last 21 years!! What rewards in Heaven must be yours for leading at-risk children to Christ around the world!! Thank you for giving your all to the Living Word for the children’s’ physical, mental, vocational and recreational needs, too! (Col 3:23,24) We appreciate you sooo much!! And we are soooo proud of you!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Thank you for sharing with us how you feel. It is perfectly understandable, too. Whenever anyone moves, there is loss. But with your situation, it is even harder. We are sad that it seems that everyone you loved is gone, and that there is no one for you now. But that cannot be completely true since God will never leave you “out in the cold”. There must be people for you that you have not met yet. They may not be the ones you would pick, but God will enable them to help meet your needs. It is understandable to I feel very hopeless and alone. We are sorry for the loss of your health, also. We are praying for you.
We have compiled some Biblical ideas. We hope they are helpful and hopeful!! Please read them with the Lord Jesus Christ in your mind and heart. Ask the Holy Spirit to minister to you while you read them aloud. God is the giver and enabler of all things good!!
The blessings are to be found -
1. Has God been faithful to you in the past? Draw from these remembrances of His character and relationship with you recently, and in the recent and distant past.
2. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to provide friends in the Body of Christ His way.
3. Ask Jesus for strength and courage to adapt to His plans and desires for you. To move you in ways you have never moved before. To give you His con-fidence (with faith) by trusting in Him and His Word and Holy Spirit in the minute thoughts, actions, and desires. To bring to you the familiar as well.
4. Ask the Lord God of Love how He wants you to change and grow in this season of your life. What fruit of the Spirit does He have for you to partake in, His Presence to rest in and to be refreshed in?
5. Ask and seek His Face for the open doors He has already prepared for you, and has prepared you for. The season may be a “still” time of transition. Where you are to get in touch with the desires of your heart, latent dreams, etc. which God must awaken, and has planned for you to partake in during this next season of your life (Ps 37). God’s plans are always good. They cannot be otherwise because of God’s character.
6. Ask Jesus if there is any unconfessed sin in your life; any life patterns that He wants to root out. Then confess, repent and walk with Jesus clean. Be refreshed in God’s forgiveness and Presence. Rejoice that His mercies are new every morning!!
7. Forgive others from whom you feel hurt by, embittered, betrayed, abandoned, etc. Give you pain to Jesus the Lord who Himself was betrayed and abandoned. Ask Jesus to forgive them, and ask Him to bless them and let them know of Him more deeply and greatly.
8. Ask the living God of Hope to enable you to accept these changes for His purpose, glory, and your ultimate good, living hope and overflowing joy. Little by little, and sometimes big stride by stride, the Holy Spirit moves us miles into His plentiful pasture when we are compliant to Him.
9. Reassure yourself that God is Sovereign. You are not alone. Rely and trust in His faithful Promises. Read these promises out loud for your own hearing, increasing of faith, and edification.
10. Allow yourself to mourn the loss. Do not dwell in self-pity or remorse. Have no regrets unless there is sin, then repeat #6. Praise Jesus the Lord and rejoice in what you have had, and seek and see God’s goodness with trust in Him for this very day, and for each and every moment.
2. Go to Christian locations often for fellowship and like-minded/hearted people.
3. Ask for food and help from any group. It is not wrong to ask. God tells us to! (Luke 11:9, 10)
4. Listen to Christian radio online and on the radio. http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/ It will increase your faith, support you in your growth and relationship with Jesus Christ, and supply fellowship spiritually.
5. Go for walks in nature. Find a park, look intently up to the sky for the brilliant sun’s streaming rays, watch white puffy clouds move, look intently into the face of a flower, go to free museums. Laugh and talk with Jesus. Speak of your blessings aloud. Make up songs to Jesus your Lord. Fall more in love with Jesus now that you have the time! Dance with Jesus, He is ready and waiting. Listen to Jesus.
6. Guard your thoughts away from complaining, self-pity, comparing yourself with others, insulting others in your head, and other negative thoughts. “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” Philippians 4:4-8
7. Read the Bible out loud conversationally taking God’s Word to heart, as an exact Word for you at the time. Join a women’s Bible group, such as BSF international
8. Do not be shy. God is your Father and your very great reward. Take heart, He has overcome the world. Greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world! (Genesis 15:1, 1 John 4:4, John 16:33, 1 John 3:1)
Thank you for writing to us. You are a blessing to us!! We hope this was helpful. Contact us anytime!! You can read these websites for encouragement >> www.BillboardsforChrist.org ~ www.NeedHope.Net. And Everlasting Love ~ Broken Hearted ~ Come to Me ~ Cast Your Cares
Bring me to Questions
NeedHope.Net is of Billboards for Christ, Inc., a 501(c)3 corporation
Donations received at Billboards for Christ, Inc, P.O. Box 27, Chester, Maryland, USA 21619-0027
Fair Use Permission is granted for all teachings on this website with one constraint: All printed or verbally read material must note "Copyright of Billboards for Christ, Inc. Found at www.Needhope.Net". For more extensive use, please contact us.
All Bible verses are from The Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright© 1973,1978,1984 by International Bible Society®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. -- La Santa Biblia, Nueva Version Internacional®, NVI®. Copyright© 1999 by international Bible society®. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. -- Verses followed by TEV or CEV are from Today's or Contemporary English Version with copyright permission of the American Bible Society. NKJV is by Thomas Nelson Publishing. All other writings are used with Copyright permission of CSB. Have questions or comments about this web site? Write our webmaster at Contact. Copyright © 2002 Need Hope Last modified: May 16, 2009